Attention all ASPIRING PCA (Personal Care Attendants).
Have you ever considered becoming a caregiver for a NON-MEDICAL HOME CARE AGENCY? Have you ever thought, ” A Personal Care Attendant does sound like a rewarding career, but I don’t know how to get started.” Or “how much time and money it will take?” At ANDI’S ANGELS HOME CARE, LLC, WE will provide the training for you to become a Certified PCA. Yes! You read that correctly, so keep reading!
The training platform is designed by CareAcademy, (careacademy.com); both the online and face to face training are user-friendly.
Below are some FAQ’S to help you decide if you would like to proceed with training at ANDI’S ANGELS HOME CARE, LLC.
- We teach hard and soft skills; we understand the knowledge base and skill sets that our caregivers must learn to become an in-demand and competent caregiver.
- Our classes are accessible online, and we are resolved to make sure our caregivers fully understand the training.
- You will begin with 45, one-hour classes and videos, which, upon successful completion and passing quiz grades, you will become a Certified Personal Care Attendant. Additionally, 16 hours of hands-on mentoring with one of our Care Angels is required.
- We provide ongoing training throughout the year to maintain and strengthen your skills. Semi and annual training are required and provided as well.
- Once you are a certified PCA, you will be eligible to be signed on with our agency and put your new training to use!
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com
- Please provide the following information in your email:
- Your name, phone number, email address, and why you think you would be a great candidate for this career.
- 3 applicants will initially be selected to take advantage of this opportunity.
CARE ANGEL – DESCRIPTION
We are looking for professionals who are dedicated and compassionate about giving care services to individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. If you are planning to pursue a career in the healthcare industry, then we encourage you to join our growing team today. We are an equal opportunity employer. Discrimination due to race, sexual orientation, and age is not tolerated within our organization. For interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can fill out the form with the necessary details below.
CARE ANGEL – JOB POSTING
Full and Part-time PCA’s, CNA’s, HHA’s, and Caregivers
We are currently seeking compassionate, highly skilled professional, and reliable CNA’s, PCA’s, HHA’s, and Caregivers to join our family of Care Angels as part of our growing non-medical home health care team serving the Garland, Richardson, Plano, Addison and North Dallas areas. In this role, you will work with our clients in their homes, assisted living, independent living, memory care and skilled nursing care once they are released to go home. You will help them with basic personal hygiene and domestic tasks as needed (ADLs & IADLs), according to their requirements and limitations per their Plan of Care. Duties may also include respite care and last- minute call-off care, as needed. You will provide compassionate care and assistance and document clients’ progress to help ensure their overall wellbeing, health and safety.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Current State Certificates; must show proof of certification(s)
- Valid Texas driver’s license, reliable automobile and current auto insurance required
- Minimum of one-year experience working in a health care setting
- Considerable experience working in a home health care environment is preferred
- Proven experience working with seniors in either paid or voluntary capacity
- Mastery of the English language, written and verbal
- Good communication skills, excellent conversational skills
- Be able to meet the physical demands of lifting, turning and transferring
- Patience and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Willingness to conduct domestic and personal tasks required by the client
- Prompt and reliable
- Warm and caring personality
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to treating clients with dignity and respect
- Willingness to comply with all legal and institutional requirements and guidelines
- Current TB or Chest X-ray
- Must have smart phone
Shifts: 2-hour to 12-hour shifts available
Salary: $18.00 – $25.00, depending upon experience level
We are a new, owner-operated, non-medical home health care agency centrally located in Richardson, Texas. We offer a competitive salary, flexible schedule opportunities, monthly bonus incentives and free on-going training. We use ClearCare software featuring a mobile application for easy check in/out, scheduling, client documentation and communication opportunities for our clients’ families. We supply all our employees with PPE’s, and professional caregiver tote bags filled with supplies to complete daily tasks and crafts to help foster creativity and further engage our clients. We sincerely care about and support all our Care Angels as they are the foundation and backbone of our agency. We want each Care Angel to succeed daily in their special and significant role as a Caregiver. We have the tools, knowledge and on-going training and support to ensure your success. If you are interested in starting a new career as a Caregiver, we will give you the tools, training, and certifications you need and teach you how to be successful in this role. Contact us today for employment! We look forward to you joining our team! A full job description is available upon request.
To apply please click the following link – Quick Apply (clearcareonline.com)